Terrostar is an interactive media agency located in Davenport, Iowa. We’re a team of web development and digital marketing enthusiasts determined to help our clients thrive online. We’re looking for a self-motivated, skilled team player to help us build and maintain websites, custom web applications, and mobile applications for a large variety of clients. If you thrive in a casual environment, surrounded by creative, clever characters then you might be right for us. You’ll be working alongside an ultra-organized project manager, a gifted designer, two brilliant web application developers and a charismatic business development director to create digital products that are both visually appealing and user-friendly.
- Work alongside internal and client stakeholders to apply your expertise to create technical solutions to our clients’ challenges.
- Communicate directly with clients as questions arise during project lifecycles.
- Set and meet development deadlines and the ability to communicate regularly with internal staff about challenges.
- Display a deep understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Report to Agency Director.
- Projects are completed in a timely manner and are functionally sound.
- Encourage continued long-term relationships with clients due to superior technical support.
- Common Markup Languages (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Laravel Framework Experience
- jQuery Experience
- LESS / SCSS
- Must be able to work within a Git workflow and FTP/SSH
- MySQL and general ORM knowledge
- Deep working knowledge of PHP (OOP is a plus)
- Composer experience is a plus
- js is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health options
- Matched retirement program
- Positive company culture including a comfortable dress code, free coffee & tea, and free breakfast!
Must be local to our office. Final date to apply is February 17th, 2017. Please apply online only. No applications submitted after this date or printed application submissions will be accepted. Terrostar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.